Posting vignettes based on great postcards found in my mail box and elsewhere.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Kauai flowers from friends

This image of bright flowers were sent by my good friends Kim (a Postcrosser) and Dennis while on vacation on Kauai, one of the Hawaiian Islands. The postcard is made of wood on the island of Kauai by Hawaiianwoodys.com. The cards are laser cut and come in all custom shapes, such as surf boards. They also make custom cards to your specifications. The cards can be mailed anywhere in the U.S. for 60 cents.
Kim and Dennis wrote on the back of the card they were dinning at the the Postcard Cafe, home of fine seafood and gourmet vegetarian cuisine. Who would have thought there was a Postcard Cafe.

1 comment:

  1. I had to giggle at your comments about today's post of two cute little angels. Yes, I quite agree with you. The angels I've had personal contact with must be absolutely musclebound and I'm sure they are warriors! lol

    Thanks again for dropping by!

    By the way, COOL postcard! You should join us for Postcard Friendship Fridays! The link is open until next Thursday. (grin)

    ReplyDelete