Posting vignettes based on great postcards found in my mail box and elsewhere.

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Eye of the Frog



I love this postcard. I saw it at my eye doctor when I went for my annual exam last year. I asked if she had any extras and made a point of asking again when I went to pick up my glasses. I asked again a few months later when I needed my glasses adjusted. Apparently she got the idea as this card came in the mail this week.
Too bad the post office mutilated the green guy's face. They seem to consistantly smear and smudge the best images.

2 comments:

  1. Don't you think it is too late for this fog? ..hehe.. he has so big eyes.

    My Bangkok Through My Eyes!
    You Got A Posty

    ReplyDelete
  2. They could be contacts. You can have to eyes you always wanted -- cat, bird or frog.

    ReplyDelete